Healthcare for people with Albinism through GAM Health Clinics
We work on providing sustainable healthcare to people with albinism.
Global Aid Missions runs GAM Health Clinics which are aimed at providing free healthcare services to people with albinism. At the present moment, we have a running clinic in Harare, Zimbabwe. O penned in December 2018, the clinic has been one of our successful projects in mitigating the challenges faced by people with albinism across the country.
The Clinic is currently offering the following services:
- General Consultation with a Doctor
- Precancerous Wounds Treatment
- Counseling Services
- Skin Cancer Education & Sunscreen Lotions
- HIV Testing and Counseling
- Family Planning & Cervical Cancer Pre-screening
- Medical Examinations
- Sun Blocks